Are you dreaming of a customised driving tour and itinerary in Scotland ? Travel with the SPECIALISTS! We are Specialist Travel Counselors with the Scottish Tourist Board on travel to Scotland and have been doing this for over 15 years!
Time to get your Scottish itnerary and tour planned by us or see our online ones to buy at our online shop. Our area guides with tips and suggestions of what to do also include a variety of accommodation, including self catering cottages, cosy little B&Bs and award winning "foodie" hotels.
Good news for travellers - the value of the pound is down so you can get great fares and travel rates to Scotland - so what about a September holiday with us at Scotland Made Easy? September is usually a lovely month and the roads are quieter then.
For our clients wishing a very personalised and customised service : You DREAM -- we PLAN! As our Scottish tours and itineraries are customised for you, these will give you a flavour of Scotland you perhaps hadn't thought about - these are not the standard itineraries you will find on all sorts of websites.
First time visitors - not sure where to go? Want to travel roads less travelled? Discover that secret and hidden Scotland?
- Limited valuable time but still want to see the most you can, having the help from locals?
- Golfing enthusiast? Want to try out some of those lesser known links courses?
- Do a whisky tasting in a tiny museum which has whisky artefacts including an illicit still?
- Want to stay in a lovely little hotel on a tiny romantic island surrounded by birds, seals and perhaps a heron? Get away from it all? A Scottish honeymoon?
- Maybe stay in a lovely converted church which is now a B&B?
- Perhaps stay in a converted railway station where you can have breakfast on the platform or even sleep in one of the railway carriages?
- Want to stay at an award winning B&B with its very own golf bunker?
- Too busy to spend hours surfing the Net and want local information from those who live here?
- Want to stay in charming, personally hand-picked accommodation rather than taking ‘pot luck’?
- Stay in a lovely little countryside B&B where the husband gives archery lessons?
- Interested in tracing your Scottish ancestry, find your clan castle, or visit a distillery and taste your favourite Scotch Malt whisky?
- Like to immerse yourself in the culture and history of generations before?
Now that the political referendum is over in the UK, the Euro 2016 football is over, Wimbledon is over, and the Scottish Open is over it is time to travel for a great getaway with us at Scotland Made Easy.
We will customise your trip to suit you, your amount of time you will have in Scotland and your interests - you choose which areas where you want to stay from the guidance we give you. No more large coach groups - just you to drive at your own pace and discover roads less travelled!
Follow the progress of your trip at your own client login page?
A visit to a little distillery? A trip on the Harry Potter train? ---
We can make it EASY for you! Why not contact us? We arrange holidays for discerning individuals so no large groups or coaches are involved.
Maybe have your wedding here or your honeymoon?
Let us help you get away to find fresh clean air and to places where time seems to stand still!
Scotland Made EASY - why choose US?
- We are Visit Scotland Scots Specialist Counselors on Travel to Scotland
- We are locally based in the Scottish Highlands
- We are award winning
- We have been in business since 2001 giving our clients wonderful and quality experiences many of whom come back time after time.
- We try to meet clients during their holiday to say hi and also to check that they are happy with everything and that the accommodations are good.
- We are the experienced Scottish specialists you need to help with your holiday.
- We know what we are doing and you can be sure that you can trust us to give you experiences beyond your expectations! Read the feedback from some of our clients and you can see how pleased clients have been.
Last minute holiday trip? Business trip or conference? Making a film - need to do research?
Getting married in Scotland? Honeymoon? Tracing ancestry? A romantic getaway? What about a luxury gourmet break for "foodies"? A lovely comfortable bed when you get back at the end of the day!
We can help you in 2 ways - either arrange a totally customized tour just to suit you and YOUR interests and time -
OR - for clients who want to do their own bookings and itineraries - we have a selection of suggested itineraries, area guides with accommodation listings with contact details, and maps - to buy and download from our online shop on our website - there are lots of ideas to choose from!
If you prefer a customised trip designed specially for you , contact us and we will pleased to help.
If you prefer to email us rather than filling in the enquiry form, that is fine as long as you tell us how many people are travelling and if children as well, we need to know their ages at the time of the holiday. We will also need your approximate travel details and your interests so that we can personalize your special trip just to suit YOU!
For our independent travelers who want to arrange and make their own bookings:
Our online area guides and Scottish Driving Tours and Itineraries contain maps which have been designed specially for us as well as information for deals in car hire, including a company which hires out larger and more upmarket luxury cars and sports cars.
We also include information and guidance on air, ferry and train travel to help our clients. We will help find out about driving distances and times to help you plan a trip to suit your interests and available time.
Our detailed Area Guides (containing accommodation contacts and weblinks), you will find many award winning niche accommodations offering a wide variety of experiences from staying in a self catering cave or a converted monastery on Loch Ness, to log cabins in stunning scenery, as well as historic castles, grand country mansion house hotels and cosy little hotels some of which have Michelin star restaurants, good quality 4 and 5 star B&Bs, lighthouses and traditional thatched cottages.
None of the accommodations have paid to be in our guides as we have personally chosen them.
In our online shop above, we have a wide variety of Scottish driving tours and itineraries for 4 nights, 7 nights, 10 nights and 14 nights including informative websites and links and contacts.
We plan your uniquely bespoke Scottish holiday based on your available time and interests to give you experiences beyond your expectations.
Stay at a luxury B&B actually on the shores of Loch Ness or a converted railway station or church?
Golf at St Andrews or have afternoon tea in a luxury hotel?
Walk in the woods - just RELAX and escape!
We have also added some of our Irish Area Guides and our own Irish Tourist map, on to our online shop for our clients who want to go to Ireland and do their own bookings!
See some of our lovely photos on Scotland on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com as well at
http://pinterest.com/scotlandtrip/scotland-you-gotta-see-scotland. Click on the Trip Made Easy icon to get into our 3 boards on this!
See our Facebook page too at https://www.facebook.com/selfdrivescotland?fref=photo
Marie is a member of Inverness Chamber of Commerce and was awarded Highland Business Woman of the Year 2006.